|Are you ready for Mobile Broadband?
Mobile Broadband Enablement Framework
Capitalize on the path to profitability
With mobile data volume growing nearly threefold annually and close to 50% of this growth predicted to come from mobile video, the demands on mobile broadband solutions and services are set to increase dramatically. How can mobile service providers capitalize on these opportunities and do more with less while delivering a high quality user experience?
Tata Communications mobile broadband enablement framework is designed to support emerging and evolving mobile ecosystem needs. Leveraging Tata Communications' leading global networks and the world's largest on-net mobile signaling and voice communities, our framework provides industry-leading solutions for inter-provider mobile service delivery and management to:
- Monetize innovation with a flexible infrastructure to add new services, as well as create opportunities to capitalize on quality experience delivery
- Drive efficiency with optimized network utilization, simplified interconnect arrangements, managed operations and alternative service delivery models
- Deliver quality of experience with smart network infrastructure, advanced operations support, and value-added application enablement solutions
Our mobile broadband enablement framework provides the following solutions, where roaming, messaging, signaling and voice can be support on any of the connectivity options:
- IPX+ Connectivity, with consolidated access to multiple data transport options including IPX Connect, Global VPN, and IP
- Roaming, including LTE Roaming (with Diameter Signaling eXchange and IPX Connect), GRX/IPX data roaming, Managed Roaming service, Virtual Private Roaming Hub, and more
- Messaging and Signaling, including Managed SMS Firewall, SCCP and STP transit, Signaling Value-Added Services (e.g., ANSI/ITU conversation, Intelligent Routing)
- Voice and Video, including Voice Direct Transit, VTS Prime, Voice Business Apps, and Global Meeting Alliance (business video)
- Additional managed solutions and operations, including managed voice termination, managed DDOS, integrated business video solutions, and more