Overview: Global Virtual Pivate Network
Big Data, the cloud, mobility, collaboration, video – plus the demand for 100% availability. These are just some of the drivers placing fast, dependable connectivity top of the enterprise agenda – particularly if you’ve an eye on new, often remote, market opportunities.
Perhaps you’re a healthcare provider looking for a seamless exchange of information? A retailer offering personalised, in-store mobile experiences? Or a finance company where one millisecond’s transaction delay can make a world of difference?
Whatever your high performance needs, Tata Communications Global VPN can extend your reach with bespoke capabilities wherever you need a flexible, bullet-proof service experience for voice, video, data and other complex applications. It’s your chance to:
- Exploit new opportunities for growth especially in emerging markets
- Create innovative new products, solutions and services to attract new business and beat the competition
- Enhance your customers’ experience to improve retention
- Make your staff happier – and more productive
- Make better decisions to help you grow profitably
Just think of all the things your enterprise could do – if only you were better connected.
Features and specs
ROBUST, RELIABLE, GLOBAL
Tata Communications Global VPN offers always-on dependability for voice, video, data and complex applications to five continents.
- Service availability through 200+ GVPN PoPs across 50+ countries
- Extended coverage through partners in 190+ countries
- More than 1000 POPs including partners (NNI)
- Port speeds up to 1 GigE
- Local access, CPE procurement, installation and hardware break/fix maintenance (optional)
- Six Classes of Service (CoS) with flexible COS packages
- Multiple VPNs on a single access line
- Managed and unmanaged service options
SLAs & service options:
- SLA guarantees: Service Delivery, Network Packet Delivery, Site Availability, Network Roundtrip Delay, Network Jitter, Mean Time to Restore (MTTR)
- Real-time comprehensive reports (e.g. service availability and port utilisation)
- Itemised billing for customer invoicing