|You're banking on secure connectivity
with next-generation features. Partner with Tata Communications to take your business farther.
Tata Communications Payment Solutions Limited
Tata Communications Payment Solutions Limited (TCPSL) previously known as Tata Communications Banking Infrasolution, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Tata Communications. We are one of the fastest growing Payment Solutions specialist, in the country. Being a 100% banking and financial services focused organization we offer one stop, end-to-end 'Plug and Play' banking and payment infrastructure solutions hosted in world class data centres, on flexible pricing models, to offer competitive edge to our clients. Today, Tata Communications Payment Solutions is one of the largest ATM outsourcing services providers, a leading Point of Sale Managed services provider, a leading Hosted Core banking service provider with clients spread across India.
Tata Communications Payment Solutions offerings:
TCPSL offers 2 core ATM Management Services:New ATM Deployment Services:
- Site Identification
- Site preparation including complete site buildup including all assets, visual merchandising, ATM Signage, Project Management
- ATM installation and site equipment installations like UPS, AC
- Digital Video Surveillance at Sites
- Connectivity of ATM Sites
- Operationalize the ATMs
- Analytics and MIS
- ATM Switching & Driving
- ATM monitoring backed with pro-active and reactive ATM Remote
- Event & Incident management
- Vendor management
- Cash Forecasting & Optimisation
- Cash Replenishment and Management Services
- First Level Maintenance, Second Level Maintenance
- Network management
- Consumables Management
- Caretaker, housekeeping and site maintenance etc.,
- ATM Switching & Driving
End-to-End POS Management: TCPSL is one of the leading POS managed services provider in the country, managing over 200 million transactions. We offer end-to-end POS Enablement and Management services like:
- NAC & Connectivity Services
- Network setup and management
- Terminal installation and support, merchant and terminal registration
- Transaction processing, reconciliation, settlement & reporting
- Operational Training
- Helpdesk Support
- Consumables Management
- POS Device Driving
Managed Core Banking Solution: TCPSL offers integrated core banking solutions to our clients comprising world class data centers and network coupled with customized Core Banking Applications . We offer flexible price models that give our customers cost efficiencies; a single window solution with Industry Standard Service Level Agreements (SLA's) backed with robust Support Infrastructure with pan India footprintsManaged Core Banking Solution:
- World Class Data Centre & Network infrastructure i.e Primary and Disaster Recovery Sites
- Hardware Infrastructure, Data Centre like Servers, Storage, Support Software like OS, DBMS etc
- Network Infrastructure i.e branch connectivity, branch infrastructure, firewalls, routers/switches
- Complete Management of Infrastructure at a central site, i.e.
- Application Hosting & Management
- Server Management
- OS/DB management
- Centralised Backup
- Business Continuity Planning
- Managed Security Services
Financial Inclusion: Since Financial Inclusion is a key priority in the country today, financial institutions can leverage the TCPSL infrastructure to support their micro finance initiatives and rural coverage as well.
TCPSL offers host of financial inclusion services like:
- In-house technology solution for urban and rural financial inclusion
- Transaction switching, device management, card issuance and lifecycle management, clearing & settlement, biometric authentication, helpdesk, etc.
Card Issuance and Management: TCPSL offers Card issuance and management through S1's Postilion switch which is hosted at TCL's Tier-3 Secure Data Center at Mumbai. The Disaster Recovery site is hosted at TCL's Tier-3 Data Center at Hyderabad. As it is a 'shared' switch, it is available "On Tap" and it is highly cost effective for our customers.
TCPSL offers issuance and management of prepaid, debit, credit and loyalty cards.
Service offerings cover:
- Application Form Data Entry & Validation
- Card Data Preparation & Emboss File Generation
- PIN Generation & Printing
- Statement Generation & Printing
- Fee & Limit Management
- Cardholder Helpdesk
- Authorization Processing
- Risk & Fraud Management
- Alerting & MIS Reporting
- Incoming & Outgoing File Processing
- Clearing, Settlement & Reconciliation
- Emboss / Card Personalization File Generation
- Courier and Dispatch of Card & PIN Mailer
- Chargeback & Dispute Management
TCPSL offers an advanced Dynamic Currency Conversion(DCC) module as part of the Payment Switch Infrastructure which supports DCC@POS as well as DCC@ATM. This offering can be used by an Acquirer Bank to offer 'Instant' Currency Conversion services to overseas cardholders providing customers the choice of accepting or rejecting DCC and providing the Bank with additional revenue from the Forex Markup.
TCPSL aims at providing the merchant with more than a 'plain vanilla' Payment Terminal which is capable of offering various additional services to cardholders. This gives the merchant an opportunity to generate additional footfall and earn additional revenues through the VAS offerings. Value added Services offered on POS are :
- Cash @ POS
- Bill Payment
- Prepaid / Gift Cards
TCPSL's Payment Switch Infrastructure is capable of processing multi-regional, multi-currency e-commerce & transactions for Merchants. Multi-currency acquiring and dynamic currency conversion are features built-into the portal for a global market place.
TCPSL's Reconciliation System provides end-to-end functionality to both Issuer & Acquirer Banks with 4-way matching capability, Cash-in-ATM reconciliation, GL reconciliation etc.
TCPSL has partnered with world-class Cheque Truncation System (CTS) solution provider to equip Banks with the technology & processing support required to benefit from RBI's CTS Clearing Infrastructure.
TCPSL has an advanced collection platform which is capable of accepting payment in terms of cash, cheque, demand drafts, cards etc. on a wide variety of portable devices so that the credit can be recorded instantly and a receipt issued to the customer.
Our service model has brought efficiencies in the banking retail alternate channels space without compromising on service quality and experience for end consumers. We have been the pioneers in introducing the “transaction” based model in the payments industry. As a service provider we strongly believe in breaking new grounds.