Earnings call for the quarter and nine months ended December 31, 2020
Please join us for our Q3 & 9M FY21 earnings call on Wednesday, January 20, 2021
2:30 pm IST | 5:00 pm SGT | 9:00 am UK | 4:00 am ET
Duration: 1 hour
Tata Communications Limited will announce its Q3 & 9MFY21 results on January 19, 2021. The Company will conduct a webinar at 2:30 pm IST on Wednesday, January 20, 2021.
Instructions to join Earnings Webinar
- Tata Communications will be conducting the webinar on Webex. Please download the latest Webex meetings application for PC / Mac / iOS / Android device beforehand:
You may also install the app/ add browser extension upon prompt by the system during the registration.
- Pre-registration for the webinar is mandatorily required. Participants can register up to 15 minutes before the call commences. Please use the following link to register and get your unique link and password to join the Webex webinar. Registration Link: Webex: Tata Communications Q3FY21 Webinar Registration
- Q&A Session: Post the management commentary, the Company will open for a Q&A session. Interested participants may click on “Raise Hand” icon next to their name in the participants’ pane on Webex application to join the Q&A queue. The participant may click this option during the management commentary itself to ensure they find a place in the queue. Upon announcement of their name, the participant will be unmuted by the host, and they can then start asking the question. You may ask questions only if connected via the Web/Desktop Application. Please note that participants using the dial-in facility will not be able to ask questions during the Q&A session.
- Please note all the participants (except management) will have their video disabled and audio on mute during the call. The participant asking questions will only have his/her audio unmuted.
- We request all the participants to join using the latest Webex application to ensure a high quality and uninterrupted experience. Participants joining through the dial in numbers will not be able to see the video or participate in Q&A session. Please join in 10 minutes prior to the scheduled start to ensure that you are connected on time.