Managed SD-WAN options are becoming increasingly popular among businesses looking to improve their network performance, security, and overall cost-effectiveness. While there are many managed SD-WAN options available, it can be difficult to determine which one is the best fit for your business. Here are some factors to consider when comparing managed SD-WAN options:
- Network requirements: The first step in comparing managed SD-WAN options is to understand your business's network requirements. Consider factors such as the number of sites, the types of applications that need to be supported, and any specific security or compliance requirements.
- Provider experience: Look at the provider's experience and expertise in deploying and managing SD-WAN solutions. Consider their track record, customer testimonials, and certifications.
- Service level agreement (SLA): Review the provider's SLA to understand the level of support and uptime guarantees they offer. This will give you an idea of how responsive the provider will be in the event of an issue.
- Features and functionalities: Compare the features and functionalities of different managed SD-WAN options. Consider factors such as security, traffic management, and integration with other network management tools.
- Scalability: Consider scalability when comparing managed SD-WAN options. Ensure that the provider can easily add new sites, branches, and remote users to the network as your business grows.
- Cost: Compare the costs of different managed SD-WAN options. Consider factors such as the initial deployment costs, ongoing monthly costs, and any additional costs for features or support.
- Integration with existing infrastructure: Consider how well the managed SD-WAN option integrates with your existing infrastructure and whether the provider offers a migration path.
- Cloud-based management: Consider if the provider offers cloud-based management, which allows you to manage your network from anywhere, and make changes in real-time.
In conclusion, there are many managed SD-WAN options available, and it's essential to carefully consider your business's network requirements and compare the features and costs of different options. By considering the above factors, you can select the best managed SD-WAN option for your business that aligns with your needs, budget and goals.