Part A – General Terms
- Use, Transfer, and Storage of Personal Information. We may access, collect, use, and process some of your information, including personal Information (such as name, work email address, work phone numbers, and employer name), to provide you with our services, and for legal, administrative and management purposes, such as account management, customer service and technical support. We may transfer certain information, which may include your personal information, to locations worldwide, such as each country in which Tata Communications has an office, and to the United States. To provide our services to you and for account management purposes, we also may transfer personal information to a third party service provider, which may use a cloud solution and store data in the United States. As a result, the data may be subject to access by law enforcement and other government entities, including courts and tribunals in accordance with laws applicable in those jurisdictions.
- Marketing. If you ticked the relevant box when completing your registration you consented to receive occasional email with updates on services, market trends, and other information from Tata Communications that may be of value to me. You can always unsubscribe. Tata Communications Ltd. and its subsidiaries operate in locations globally and the applicable Tata Communications entity may contact you. The contacting entity may be located in a different country than you
- Entity lists or database that may be available over the portal: Any availability of Customer’s Legal Entity or Partner’s Customer Legal Entity lists or database over the website or portal does not constitute or represent to mean a list of Tata Communications and its Affiliates’ customers. Any such available lists or database is meant for reference purposes only. You are required to undertake your own independent due diligence and verification of any such legal entity while selecting it for the purpose of, including without limitation, generation of any quotes, placement of orders etc. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of such lists or database and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in connection therewith.
- Representation and Warranty. You represent and warrant that you are authorized and have completed all required corporate actions necessary to access and use this portal and website on behalf of the persons or entities that you represent. To the extent you enter into any agreements, order forms, order enrichment forms or any other documents for and on behalf of other persons or entities with Tata Communications, or act in any manner for and on behalf of such persons or entities in connection with use of the website or portal, you represent and warrant that you have all relevant authorizations and consents in place and shall keep them active in connection therewith.
Part B – Additional Terms
Additional Terms applicable if you require limited access only to Library and Learning Module over the portal.
The following terms will additionally apply to you or your users who are provided with restricted access to the library and learning module, training and other digital content (“Materials”) over the portal and who have not entered into partner agreements under our ‘Global Partnership Programme’ with us.
You agree that you shall not be eligible to receive any marketing development funds, commissions, payments, compensation or any other benefits under ‘Global Partnership Programme’.
Talk to the team
- Rules of Engagement. You may be provided restricted access to the Materials over the portal subject to the following rules of engagement:
- You should have a valid contract with us which enables you to resell or sub-license our products and / or services.
- You should have met the requirements of our legal compliance due diligence process including delivery of all the relevant documentation and information requested by us prior to your access.
- Your access to the Materials shall be subject to review by the us from time to time in accordance with our policies and procedures and may be disabled, suspended and/or terminated at our sole discretion.
- The policies, procedures and terms and conditions of the access to the portal and Materials are subject to change from time to time. You are required to check portal to ensure compliance with the latest version of these policies, procedures, terms and conditions.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary, your access and use of the portal and Materials does not constitute waiver of any applicable policies and procedures that are required to be complied in connection with Tata Communications legal due diligence process.
- No Warranty. This website and the Materials are provided “as is”, “as available”. We do not warrant the accuracy, adequacy or completeness of the Materials and expressly disclaim liability for errors or omissions in the Materials. No warranty of any kind, implied, express or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, merchantability, satisfactory quality and/or fitness for a particular purpose, is given in conjunction with the Materials and/or this website. We do not warrant that any of the Materials or that this website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected; further, we do not warranty that this website and the Materials are free from any virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, or programme.
- Intellectual Property Rights and Confidentiality. All content included on this website, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is our or our superior licensors’ sole and exclusive property, protected by intellectual property laws and is confidential. On termination of your agreement with us, you shall promptly return all Materials provided by us.