If machines could talk: Moving towards the Smart Manufacturing of the Future
This paper will look at how technology is already impacting both industrial and high-tech manufacturers and what this means from an operational perspective, as well as how to resolve the industry’s most problematic contradictions.
- How technology can support improved customer and employee experiences
- Why conflicting customer expectations present challenges for the sector
- What the contradictory needs of manufacturers mean for decision making
- How resolving manufacturing’s complex contradictions improves business operations
- Which technology can be deployed at scale today to drive growth in the future?