Intelligent Fraud Management System (iFMS)
- Outbound Services (VTS Services): Triggers alerts when suspicious traffic patterns are detected. These alerts are analysed and validated by our 24×7 Fraud Prevention Team with the help of testing tools, before being sent to customers to avoid false positives.
- Inbound Services (VAS Services): Customer historical traffic profiling and trends are analysed, and alerts triggered when sudden surges are witnessed. Customized alerting rules are also available on a wide array of call parameters.
Subscriber Traffic Management System (STMS)
- Monitors traffic usage in near real time to anticipate and prevent fraud.
- Establish alerting and optional blocking of voice usage thresholds per: A-number (CLID) Usage and/or pricing destinations.
- Thresholds can be set in terms of monetary value and/or minutes of usage (MoU)